- Worlds in play : international perspectives on digital games research, edited by Suzanne de Castell, Jennifer Jenson, New York : Peter Lang, c2007.
- Story, simulations & serious games : tales from the trenches, by Nick Iuppa & Terry Borst.
- The Magic Circle: Principles of Gaming & Simulation by Jan H. G. Klabbers, 2006
- Developing Serious Games (Game Development Series), 2007, by Bryan Bergeron
- Games and simulations in online learning : research and development frameworks ed by David Gibson, Clark Aldrich and Marc Prensky, 2007.
- Organizing and Learning through Gaming and Simulation, Proceedings of ISAGA 2007, Igor Mayer & Hanneke Mastik ed, 2008.
- Why Do Games Work? In search of the active substance, Leon de Caluwe, Gert Jan Hofstede, Vincent Peters, ed, Kluwer 2008. (A gift from the editors to SSAGSg.)
- Changing the world through meaningful play, The 41st ISAGA Conference Proceedings, Spokan, 2010.
- GAMES: Virtual Worlds and Reality, The 39th Conference ISAGA2008 Proceedings.
- Bernie Keys Library, Ninth Edition, 2008, The Keys to Research in Business Simulation and Experiential Learning, ABSEL (A gift from Dick Teach)
- Learn to Game, Game to Learn, The 40th Conference ISAGA2009 Proceedings.